Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Rock am Ring

Hey guys!
This week is a sheer stress for me. This weekend is the festival in Germany Rock am Ring. And I have to do a lot for school before I'll go there.
So I'm sorry if this post isn't that ordered. But I think I can't post until after this weekend!
Hope y'all are fine.
I also found out that Lisa has a tattoo on her feet? I didn't know.
I don't know what is writting but I asked her and hope to get an answer.
So for all Lisex shippers, on the picture before last is on one of the three in the back a picture of Alex and Lisa. I think I'm right? One of an Baltimore game! If you don't know which one and wanna know ask me I'll post it soon!
Second picture is Lisas new Twitter picture.
And I love the one with Kara! :)
On the last picture is Lisa showing a bikini of her cousines Mandalynn swimwear! You can by the same or others here: http://shop.mandalynnswim.com/
All new pictures will be post today. So I don't miss that much the whole week.
Enjoy all days!






2 comments:

  1. Falls Lisa dir nicht antwortet ist hier meine Antwort zu dem Tattoo:
    Da steht I go to seek a great perhaps.
    Das Tattoo hat sie sich mit Kara stechen lassen. Lisa am Fuß und Kara auf ihren Rippen an der Seite.
    :)

    ReplyDelete