Saturday, June 22, 2013

Keep that love

Hey guys,
I don't know how you feel, but the hate on Lisa in Tumblr (Lisa tags) is so annoying and making me angry!
They don't have to understand WHY people love her but why can't they understand that people do!?
I hope you don't get confused and will never hate on/to Lisa. I think she don't deserves it.
We make her famous. She just does things she's interested in.
So ignore that shit and show Lisa that there're people who love her. Because haters also show that they hate her.
I had to say because it really makes me sad!

I love you guys :)

Stay strong!

...and peace!




1 comment:

  1. I like Lisa, too. I don't get it why people hate her. That's probably because of Alex but it is not his fault. People should be happy for both of them and don't be jealous. She is amazing and I admire her so much!

    ReplyDelete