Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday

Hey guys,
on sundays I'm very uncreative that's why the title is just "Sunday".
I hate sundays tbh...
I wish I would have Lisa's life. So I don't know her whole life but I mean the one I "know".
1. Cooking delicious AND HEALTHY food every day! (I can't to this because my mom don't let me cook every day when she does it and she doesn't buy the food a healthy food consists of (a special one))
2. Go hiking and horse riding! I would love to do that so so much! (I don't own a horse or ride one. And lessons are too expensive. And hiking is where I live not really possible)
3. Taking pictures with my dogs or just me wearing beautiful clothes of ASOS, free people, BCBG or somewhere (I don't have a dog/dogs and my mom don't allow me to have one and I'm not working because school stresses me enough of which the result is that I don't have the money for this clothes!)

I want that life so bad!

Lucky you if you have :p

Have nice sunday guys! :) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment