Sunday, July 14, 2013

Situation and 3th post today

Aaand hi again.
Can I just explain my situation now :P
I feel very bad because I don't search for more pictures of Lisa which aren't on the Lisa Ruocco tag in Tumblr. But I had a lot to do with school the last time. Now there are only 2 weeks left and I have 6 weeks holiday. But now it's very hot outside so I don't want to sit on my laptop the whole day and searching for something.
I'm also sorry for diminishing this blog. I don't know if I really do, but I think so because of the thing I told you before.
Just let you know that I'm trying to do more for this blog.
And I really don't know of anybody of you is interested in what I'm talking every time or only now.
So I stop writing now and show you some more pictures.
First one is from Paris.
The others are both posted before but these are the orginal ones.
Enjoy :) ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment