Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hey guys!
Gratulate Lisa to her 25th Brithday! :)
You may have seen how beautiful she looks in her new dress.

My Internet is still not working. Now we have a stick and I can come online 1 hour a day. BUT I can't work with pictures. That's why I can't show you some.
I thought I get internet after one week, but it seems that I get it in approx. 2 weeks.
I'm really sorry about that and will spam you with every new picture when I can work with them again! :D

Tumblr, Twitter (@LisaNoelRuocco and @AlexAllTimeLow) and Instagram of Lisa and Alex are showing you the pictures of Lisa's and Alex's Birthday two days agao (14th December).

I'm waiting hopefully for internet.. :P

Enjoy every day and stay as a Lisa fan! She's too gorgeous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment